Frequently asked questions
Answers to the most common questions for sellers and customers.
Elementor template kits are themed sets of templates that help you build an entire website from the same set of templates. its easy to complete a new site using elementor templates.
Seller means, seller can sell the elementor ready made templates kits, blocks, header, footer, landing pages and everything which support elementor. when any customer will purchase your any item which is uploaded by you as a seller, you will get paid for your every purchase.
Possible With Elementor allow you to sell.
- Elementor Template kits
- Elementor Header template
- Elementor Footer template
- Elementor Landing pages
- Elementor Blocks
- Elementor Scripts
Also any elementor elements which support elementor or elementor pro.
We only accept Hello Elementor Theme compatible templates.
Buyer can't sell their purchased item to other marketplace like Themeforest, Templatemonster or any other marketplace. if we found our elementor elements to any other marketplace, We will take legal action towards buyer . All items which is selling with our marketplace is fully dedicated for elementor users and specially exclusive available on Possible With Elementor only.
Please do not include the plugin to your zip file and leave a note in the product description that Elementor and elementor Pro is not included. Customer need to purchase elementor pro separately from https://elementor.com/pro/
Yes! You can use third-party plugins if you have the appropriate license for this. You need to take authorization to use and resell the plugin. if we receive any complaint from theme/plugin owner for using thier theme or plugin without having a authorization or license we will remove your product from our marketplace.
• Plugins should be added to the Zip File of the product and mentioned in the product’s description and documentation.
• The documentation should also have information that shows how to install the plugins.
• The plugins should be installed automatically if your templates comes with your own theme.
• All third-party plugins/theme will must be 100% safe to use for customers.
We recommend you to including the following pages:
Minimum 5-6 pages
- About Us
- Portfolio Page
- Single Post
- 404- Error Pages
The Possible With Elementor Payment cycle is monthly. we’ll issue a payment between the 1st and the 5th of the month Possible With Elementor will only pay you when your account reaches above $50.
Follow the steps below to become a seller and start selling on Possible With Elementor.
- Signup as seller.
- Enter Your Details.
- Upload your project zip file, fill out the details, and submit it for review
- We will manually review the product and notify you when your product got approved.
- When your elementor elements item got approved you are ready to sell.
if you are a company then you can use your copyright or license document on your elementor elements zip file or if you do not have a license or copyright of your elementor elements, we will include Possible With Elementor Copyright and license documents to your uploaded zip file for security and copyright purpose. We will always take care of your hard work.
We accept elementor elements, kits, templates, landing pages, based on both Free and Pro versions of Elementor. Just choose the option that works for you and specify it in the product’s details and description to avoid confusion for customers.
Remember: Your Elementor kits, templates or any elementor related elements will be must compatible with Hello Theme. Also you need to check your elementor kit is working fine also in other themes. Becuase Elementor is compatible with most themes.
users can install Elementor Kits via importing Json files for each page or with third-party plugins. You should also provide clear step-by-step instructions for your customers. Instructions should be included in the documentation button in the product page also in the zip file that come with the kit. You should add screenshots that show the steps that users need to do in order to export your elementor json/zip file.
You need to add these following elements on your ready to sell zip file.
• Sample content (pages/sections, etc)
• Documentation in PDF/HTML
• Compatible themes – optional
• Plugins – optional
• Design files (Figma/PSD, etc) – optional
• Your Copyright/License Details – optional
Note: The plugins should be located in a separate folder and should be bundled with the theme (if you include your own theme).
• Custom HTML, IDs, Class Names are not allowed.
• Custom CSS should not be included in the Elementor Template Kit.
• Don't add any hidden links of your sites in any of your templates, buttons, icons, text and on any elements, if we found any violation, We will terminate your seller account.